Argentina, Buenos Aires South Mission

Monday, February 25, 2013

2-25-13


Hey family!

 The mazda will need some rest before I get`r rollin! lol. THat is a good idea about the passport, and for the point for hunting as well. I don`t want to commit myself if I have no idea where I`ll be in the fall. I am thinking october will be the perfect month to come back to Argentina. It`ll be spring, so good weather, but not scorching hot.

This last week went well. Just really chill. We finally got some blessings from all our tracting, and found a family, and another guy. The family is awesome. They are catholic,but are just listening because they are new in the area and want to get to know people, plus they like to learn about other churches.  They are really nice though, and a typical Argentine family. Actually they are very out of the ordinary because they are actually married! That like never happens. they have a little 3 year old daughter and she reminds me EXACTLY of Gracy when I left before the mission. I showed her a picture of the girls and she was in love, she wouldn`t put the picture down and she kept inviting them over to play.

That was like the best part of the week. We went and finished the service for that lady and finished chopping down her tree. There was a lady named _____that we met doing contacts and all ofher family is mormon, so we talked for a bit. And she is from Paraguay so I started talking in Guarani with her,and she was sooooo happy lol. So she invited us over for this last week. We went and I gave her a book of mormon in Guarani and she was super happy. She was so happy she gave us sooooo much food. She made like all these tartas and gave us cookies and stuff lol.It was funny.She`s not interested at all, but she just liked that. Hmmm.... what else happened....

Did I ever tell you guys that I am like the new pianist for the ward? It`s crazy, I have gotten so much better att he piano now. I can touch like a ton more hymns now, it`s cool.

I have beenlike super sick for like 2 weeks with like bronchitis or something, and this morning Iw oke up with huge tonsils and an earache. Good thing I live with the mission nurse, so he told me what to take. Also good thing in Argentina you can buy ANYTHINg over the counter and I got all my antibiotics and decongestants for like 8 dollars. (40 pesos) What a steal! But hopefully I can get better soon.

Well I love you guys! Hope you are doing well. :)

Elder Gardner

 

No comments:

Post a Comment