Argentina, Buenos Aires South Mission

Friday, November 9, 2012

11-5-12


Hey fam fam

So I don´t know what it is, but my email won´t send the videos... so I´ll have to keep trying with that... Thanks for the packages. Hopefully we get them this week. They normally only take a week or two to get here. Smart thinking sending the shoes separately. Elder Aguero needs new shoes, all his shoes are from missionaries that served in his ward in Paraguay like three years ago. So they have already served a mission, and are pretty hammered.
Halloween looks like it was fun :) Peegerd sent me some pics of the other two kids on halloween. Here, halloween doesn´t even exist lol. I had forgotten it was halloween! Yeah I know there are so many people serving missions lately. Sara Mcquivey got her mission call as well this last week. She is going to Fortaleza Brazil. So we´ll be sort of neighbors for a little while. But when she gets to the mission field, I will only have like a month left in the mission. lol.
We have a lot of work here... We keep gaining and losing people. It´s really sad to work so hard with someone, and have them progress to a good point, and then crash... But we are doing what we can, we just leave it all to the agency!
Tomorrow we have interviews with president, it´s been a long time since I´ve talked to him so that will be good. Yeah, transfers are coming up. only two weeks from today! I have no idea where I´m going or even if I will end up leaving. who knows. We are working well together so it could be that I end up staying to keep working strong with my comp. But if I do stay, i will pass my sencond christmas in Glew :) Not a bad thing though, I enjoy my time here. A change would be nice, just to change things up a bit. But it takes a while to get used to an area, and I know EVERYTHING about Glew. lol.
It is hot... I´m starting the sweating season. In about a week, I won´t be dry until april... lol. Not really looking forward to that. The humidty kills me.
I think october will be the best month to come back with you guys to visit. It´s spring, and the weather is nice, not too hot and not too cold. It´s really pretty too with all the trees, fruits, and flowers.
President Stapley ends his mission the beginning of July. So I will have a new mission president for the last three weeks of my mission lol. That will be interesting.
Well I love you guys, and I hope all is well!!!

Chao!

Elder Garnder

No comments:

Post a Comment