Argentina, Buenos Aires South Mission

Monday, November 12, 2012

11-12-12


Hey there family!

Things are going well. This last week was a little slower, and a little harder too. But this week is already starting amazing, so I can´t complain. I really can´t express how important studying is. If I don´t study well in the mornings, my day goes horribly. And when I first got here on the missoin I thought that the hour we have to do personal study was demasiado but now that I´ve grown to appreciate it, it´s not enough. There are so many things to study. I hope taht I can still do that when I get home from the mission; study an hour every day. But we´lll see how it all goes.
I´m starting to feel the need to decide what I want to do after the mission, but I have no idea still! I´ve never been good at making decisions... but Peegerd told me not to worry about it :) So I´ll give it some more thought and try not to worry about it too much. I´m trying to use my patriarchal blessing to help me decide what to do, so maybe I´ll get some inspiration :)
That´s awesome about Brisa Ruppe. I would love to learn Italian. I heard after spanish, it´s super easy. Maybe I´ll go visit her in Rome ;)
I miss you guys, and am happy that this is my last Christmas without the fam. only 8 months left. It still seems like a long time, but I know it will fly by. But I am excited to spend some time with ya´ll.
Interviews with president went well. Short, sweet, and to the point like always lol. He just asked how I´m doing, and had a couple questions, and taught a little bit as well. We have a really good president. Too bad my last month in the mission I will have a different president.
Transfers are on monday. Maybe my next letter to you guys will be from a different area! Who knows, maybe I´ll be here forever in Glew :)

Well I love you!!! Que tenga un buen dia!

Elder gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment