Argentina, Buenos Aires South Mission

Monday, August 6, 2012

8-6-12


Hey fam!!!!



So I think the temple openhouse is going well. I don´t get to go until the 18th of Aug. Our ward rented a bus to take the ward, and our investigators. WOOT!

Elder PArker does feel better :) I think... the humidity is terrible, so it´s making him sick longer, but we´re working and stuff, so that´s good.

We do have microwaves :) The apartments are usually reallllly nice compared to the homes here. They take care of missionaries, especially sister missionaries. So no worries. She enters the MTC the same day as maddie hansen. Lol when I first saw that picture, I hadn´t read the email yet, so I was trying to figure out who it was. But I´ll look for her next december when she gets here.

Yeah dad, they all think I´m a monster with my height. Everyone usually stares. They all just know immediately that I´m not from here. I get a lot of ¨are you German¨or even russian. A lot of the members know about the election, just because of Romney. They all want him to win. How is the election going? The trail camera sounds awesome.



This last week was amazing! Well, a couple really amazing moments. But overall, the week was REALLY hard. But it all was worth it in the end. On Friday night, we received 18 references from one family, that is an extremely high number, and then on sunday we found a new family of 6+ personas and they ALL agreed to get baptized :) and it should happen my last sunday here in Glew :) That will be amazing. I should be leaving glew on the 27 of Aug. But who knows!!! Lol. That´s when pres told me I was leaving the last time ]I talked to him.

We had a terrible day on thursday, just tons of rain, and lots of stuff happening, so we passed by a bakery on the way home to get some comfort food, and we found the best pastries... mmmmm. They were soooo good. They were like moms home made rolls, but dessert style. They were soooo good. And we bought a dozen empanadas :) I love how I can make anything better with some good food.

I´ve been eating well :) And my weight is just the same. I think I´ve hit my happy medium :)

We have like no time today because of our zone activity, so I´ll talk to you next week :)



Chao!

Love ya!



Elder Gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment