Argentina, Buenos Aires South Mission

Monday, February 13, 2012

2-13-12

Rhet had a lot to say about people he is teaching but for privacy purposes, I've deleted that info.  If you really want to hear about it, give me a call and I'll send you a copy of his last email. 

Hey family!

That`s some good news for grandpa. I`m really glad he is out of his pain and suffering. Teaching the plan of salvation so much really helps me understand that this life is so short, but so important and vital. I hope everything for the funeral goes smoothly. Please let the family know that I love them! I think dad`s right, I`d like to be there, but Grandpa wouldn`t have me anywhere else. I`m content with where I am right now :)
  
Baptism paperwork isn`t too painful. It just takes about 10 minutes to do everything correctly. Usually it`s a pain though to get done in the midst of the craziness of a baptism.

It`s not elder abbott that knows pearl preece, his last name is Salter i think. We got three new missionaries so I mixed them up. But ask about an Elder Salter from Idaho I think. He has about 20 months in the mission. 

I`m having a great time with my new comp elder reynolds. We are working well together, and he talks. lol. He is a reallllly good missionary and I am learning a lot. He is a really great help with the language and my struggles with teaching. He is a great teacher and a great example.

I sure do miss you guys! Love you tons.

Hasta Luego

ELder gardner

No comments:

Post a Comment