Argentina, Buenos Aires South Mission

Monday, June 10, 2013

6-10-13


Hey family!!!! The funeral was weird. I wasn`t sad at all! I was shocked by the situation, but I`m glad I have the gospel, and I already know what is going to happen to us after. So it`s all good! The bishop ended up doing the blessing, but I did speak. The mom is awesome, I hope one day she can receive the gospel.
Brittani who and Tyson Bourne? I don`t think I know either of them... haha. Smoked pork sounds soooooo good right now!! I can`t wait to have cafe rio...
Moving churches will be good. The other one is super small!!! Haha well Argentine churches are even smaller. And no one has cars so that makes parking not an issue :)
That`s exciting about the capital theater production, I`ve always wanted to go! Guess I`ll have to wait another year lol. Maybe next year they`ll have like wicked or something awesome. It is getting cold here.... and rainy! That`s the good thing abut winter... MUD!!!!

This last week was a little rough with a lot of things going on. But ya gotta remember good ol´ 1 Nephi 3:7. When the Lord puts new things in front of me, Í know there is a way to do it; and I don`t have any other choice but to do it! It`ll be good for me. I`ll end up tougher than a boiled owl. New challenges are good, because that means the Lord is trusting me more, and is giving me oppurtunities to grow in other ways. So I`m not mad! I love to talk to the Lord!!! :)

President Stapley is leaving on the 27 of June, and the new mission president, President Thurgood gets here that day as well. The word on the street is that we all will get to go together to the temple before president goes home, and then I will get to go again the week before I leave! So that would be cool if we get to go twice this transfer. I think I bought my last souvenirs this week! Woot! Then I`m all done. Just got to start giving some clothes away and start getting stuff sorted out. Good thing I have organized parents that taught me to be prepared before hand :)
I love you guys lots, and hope you have a good week!!!!

Elder GArdner

No comments:

Post a Comment